Out of my comfort zone and In to a new job!



I am happy to share that after a few months of dangling my resume on Indeed.com I finally landed a pretty good job. I just finished my first week and it was painless. I had anxieties about driving into the city but as it turns out I have a nice drive by the river and after I figured out the one turn I have to make I haven't had any problems. Although I had just returned from a vacation in Florida and wasn't in the mood to go right to work afterwards I had very nice first week. Lots of great people and no clients in house....bonus!

Now that I can stop looking for a job I hope to have a bit more time to get back to doing some things online I have missed, blogging for one, for sure! 



Video:  Feeling Good (It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life) - Michael Buble (Official)



1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Patent Leather Wavy pointed
    Christian Louboutin pumps 12cm Black Patent Leather Heart pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Black Red pointed
    cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!