An awesome turkey day!


I was exceptionally thankful this year to actually have all my kids and grandkids at the same place, at the same time. Wow! Wonders really do never cease! It was great seeing them all. Ashley helped me cook, plus made all the cookies. She did a great job! Not much food was left so a good time and a full belly was enjoyed by all.

If you would like to check out some recipes and information on Thanksgiving and turkeys you can click my link here from last year. I am still finding time to be hard to find here lately but last year's post is informative. This one maybe not so much, although I did make chocolate pie from the Pioneer Woman's recipe. OMG it is awesome! You can find it here. Yum, Yum, and easy too. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!