Harvest/Samhain/Halloween


This time of year is always bittersweet for me. The weather starts turning cooler, the leaves fall and I'm another year older. I make the best of it by making a big pot of soup (my recipe here), watching lots of scary movies and reflecting on the past year. Mostly it's been a good one and I can't complain so that, in and of itself, is a huge blessing. And OMG I got to go see Paul McCartney for my birthday which was way better than just awesome!! So all is good right now. Although the recent blood moon has had me feeling a bit reclusive and a bit blue I feel I am seeing the end of its affects. Like I said I can't complain!



Here are some links for information, shopping and recipes to help you understand and enjoy the season of the witch. If you want to see the video Season of the Witch by Donovan you can view that on last year's post here. Naturally I was a witch (followed by my witchy cackle) :) Enjoy your holiday!!

www.modcloth.com/shop/halloween-clothes-decor
etsy.com/shop/TheShabbyWitch
halfbakedharvest.com/recipes/
foodnetwork/fall-harvest-foods


Autumn Leaves

Harvest Moon




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!