Modcloth Guest of Honor Dress with Doc Martens

Dr. Martens Classic Boots



What can I say other than I love, love, love this dress. It's soft, stretchy and oh so comfy! Nice material and can be worn year round. It was one of the first dresses I wanted when I first discovered ModCloth way back when. I finally got around to getting it on sale awhile back and I am so happy with it. I love the full skirt. It reminds me of a skirt my grandmother bought me at Goodwill when I was a kid. It was black velvet on one side and red satin on the other side and you could wear it either way. It was gorgeous and I loved twirling around in it. It was pretty sweet! Of course, I had to spin around in this dress first thing. It didn't take me quite so long to get dizzy as it did as a kid so the spinning was kept to a minimum but still lots of fun.

The Guest of Honor dress is designed by Effie's Heart. Another dress by the designer is certainly in my future. I also love my Doc Martens. They were a gift from my best bud. She's the bestest ever! 

I have spent most of the summer barefooted in tanks and shorts since I haven't had to dress for work but I must say I have missed wearing dresses. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really complaining. No makeup and bumming around has been just what I needed, just not from now on. Hopefully a few job offers may be coming my way. Looking for a new job has sucked but hopefully I will get an offer soon. A few interviews are now under my belt. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I need all the luck I can get. Oh, and buy the dress, it's awesome!

Modcloth Guest of Honor Dress








1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Blue Patent Leather Toes Pumps
    Christian Louboutin Pumps Bibi 140mm Black Suede
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Gold Colorful Sequins Toes
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!