Product Review - Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizing Lotion


As far as using lotion I am the worst. Not that I don't love a good slathering of Bath and Body Works, it's just that it takes far too much time if I am trying to get ready to go to work or any other time a quick shower is the order of the day. When I saw the commercials for Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizing Lotion I thought, yeah right, but you know this stuff is the bomb! I can't praise it enough. The cocoa scent, which smells so yummy, was the only one they had in stock when I purchased mine but that's been awhile so a little does go a long way. I am anxious to try other scents. For a daily lotion, especially if you are like me and don't use one, it will change your daily routine and you'll be thrilled with the results. No more flaky legs under tights on cold days for me. Try it, you won't be sorry!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!