Music Monday - Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars


Ever since the song Uptown Funk came out I cannot get enough of it. Apparently I am not the only one, it's number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for another week.  It's a fun upbeat tune which is hard to unhear once you've heard it and I'm sure you'll want to hear it again. If you don't believe me, just watch. I love it so much!

I had never heard of Mark Ronson but I have been a fan of Bruno's since I heard Grenade on the radio the first time. I felt like he would take a grenade for me and I wouldn't do the same. He's full of passion. He's also fun and does some mean dance steps. He's everything rolled into one. I could watch him all day long and then watch him the next day too!

If you like what you hear you might want to check out these links to learn more about the guys. 

This link is pretty cool. It includes a different video of the guys on Ellen doing Uptown Funk and some music from the past:

Enjoy!






Video: Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars (Official)




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!