Madonna ~ Rebel Heart

Photo Credit:  Mike Coppola/Getty

Unless you have been living under a rock (or are not a fan) then you know that Madonna's new album, Rebel Heart, was leaked before Christmas. It was not to be released until March with the love song Living for Love released on Valentine's Day. In response to the leak she went ahead and released 6 songs. These songs only left me wanting more I must say but I am very happy that we were able to get a taste of the new Madonna album early. Not so much as to why but regardless very happy. It is unfortunate that people cannot trust and I would hate to be anyone in Madonna's camp right now but sounds like she is making the best out of a bad situation. She is burning up social media but seems to have calmed down a little. I love Madonna. The mini compilation is compiled of a rockin' pop tune, a little preaching and inspiration, a beautiful love ballad, a screw you to the ex, a dance song and a club mix. Everything in a normal Madonna album only shorter. If you are a fan you won't be disappointed in this one.

1.  Living for Love
2.  Devil Pray
3.  Ghosttown
4.  Unapologetic Bitch
5.  Illuminati
6.  Bitch, I'm Madonna
If you pre-order you get these songs and a few more in February with the full album released in March as scheduled. 

I don't know what it is about Madonna's music that makes me want to speed but when MDNA came out I was cruising along jamming to Girl Gone Wild when I was taken by surprise by the cop who pulled me over for doing 42 in a 25 mph zone. You can read about it here. I was singing and having a good old time until I saw those lights come on. He explained that he was in plain view and I didn't even bother to slow down. Well, I didn't see him....duh! So the first time I pop in this new set I'm traveling along singing Unapologetic Bitch like I'm channeling Madonna herself and see a cop car coming at me. I look down and OMG I'm doing 65 in a 50. I immediately slow down but he does the Bat turn anyway and gets right behind me. Of course, this makes me very nervous but I kept my cool and my speed in check and he ended up turning off. I got your vibes, though, dude. I avoided another speeding ticket by the skin of my teeth that day for sure. Just as a public service message, watch your speed while listening. We all know that woman is a menace! On another note, I found my house I live in now while listening to the album before the one before this one, Hard Candy. I specifically went for a drive just to listen to it in the car and drove by my house with a newly posted "for sale" sign in the yard. I knew it was my future if possible. I am hopeful some more good news will come my way and that I can avoid all encounters with policemen in my travels while I listen more to this one :o) I'm loving it!


Video:  Madonna - Living for Love (Audio Version) (Official)









No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!