My Christmas Wishlist Fulfilled....and Fadra's too!


What a nice time I had continuing my laid back Christmas through my vacation. I cleaned house first off but then no plans other than dinner at mom's on Christmas Eve and I cooked breakfast on Christmas morning for my family. Other than that I relaxed, crocheted, edited some photos and watched tv mostly. Doing whatever my heart desired at the time was quite nice I must say. Christmas evening we watched the greatest movie ever set at Christmastime, Batman Returns, and I started watching the Mad Men marathon they are running on Sunday mornings until the final season. Not being much of a drama fan I am finding it surprisingly good. Sounds odd coming from me without any mention of witches, vampires, werewolves and the like! 

I was thrilled to receive the Apple products I hoped for, an iPhone 6 and an iPad Air. Pretty awesome I must say! I spent some time downloading some apps and setting them up which was extremely easy. A couple of games, some photo apps, a little social networking and a book, The Mayfair Witches Trilogy by Anne Rice which I have been wanting to read again. I even found some apps which I could use to view some of the items I have downloaded through Google Play on my old Nexus 7, sweet! Everything is all nestled up in the iCloud now so I can view on my phone and my tablet which are now synced together. Even all my music from iTunes is on both devices and I didn't have to do a thing. Stuff is just there. As I said, pretty awesome! I love this cloud thing.

I was able to get everyone what they wanted this year. Electronics for everyone. I got what I wanted plus much more and found Fadra's favorite toy, Lambchop, in a huge size. She loves it so much! All was good. I must say a good time was had by all. I feel so very blessed and look forward to a brand new year. I may have to make this laid back thing a tradition. However afterwards I am thinking my New Year's resolution should be to not be so laid back :o) Time to stop thinking and talking and start doing. But first things first, just what is that Don Draper up to now? 





Video: The Rolling Stones - Get Off Of My Cloud (Live) (Official)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!