Back to work


I was back to work today in full swing and not wearing my black skirt. As bad as I just wanted to grab it and throw it on this morning I didn't. Yay for me. I hate coming back after a few days off. It seems everybody, and their brother too, want to talk to me. It's ok though, I am trying to stay busy to keep from thinking about how much it is going to cost to get my car fixed. Way, way too much! I'd rather it break down now than this winter in the middle of a snowstorm I guess. I was just extremely bummed because it died on my birthday. With any luck I'll be cruising this time tomorrow with no worries. I'm letting them fix everything. Main thing was the fuel pump went out. Not cheap.

I wanted to share some pictures I got of the moon last night and thought what the heck, how about a picture of my cute dress while I'm at it. I wasn't able to see the moon when it was supposed to turn red but it sure was bright. No blood moon for me but very pretty too look at for sure. I was kind of psyched for the American Horror Story premiere last night and wanted to waste a few minutes beforehand so I could skip through the commercials so I went out and photographed the moon. I love to do that sometimes but where I live I can't always see it. Down in a valley where the tall trees grow. To be honest though, I think I was more impressed with the moon than the show. It might not be my cup of tea this year. Another bummer....but I did get a great deal on the dress and a beautiful show put on by nature last night so I can't complain. Ok, I know...too late!     


  






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!