Family visit


A couple of weeks ago my cousin and aunt visited from Kentucky. We all met at my other aunt's house to look at old pictures and then went to my mom's for a night of playing cards. They decided just the ladies would come up which made for a night of girl talk with lots of laughs! I've been having one of those months since August began and this is one of the few times I've done anything besides work at my job or my home so I'm ready for another visit already. My aunt Claudia bought this top for me on a visit to Florida a few years ago which you can read about here, here and here. I thought she would get a kick out of me wearing it and she did. Sometimes you forget just how much you love your family that you don't see very often. I hope they decide to ditch the guys and come see us again real soon. Or maybe a trip to hills for myself!

You can see how they styled my outfit on the Modcloth Style Gallery. I don't have a lot of photos added of me but I'm really enjoying adding everyone's pretty pictures to my Loved Looks page. Even though I didn't have time to do my own similar items but I did check out some black and white dresses you might like if you, like me, love the black and white combo :)





Then and Now


Sophie

Me and my cousin, Donnie, Claudia's son. He's the brother I never had :)

Me, my cousin Claudia Lynn, my aunt Joyce and my mom.
My aunt Claudia down front.





Video: Kasey Chambers - Wheelbarrow (official)

Kasey Chambers
New album out on August 29. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Love the zebra striped top. You have a beautiful family.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I don't wear a lot of animal prints but I think I may try and incorporate them a bit more :) Always nice to hear from you.

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!