Hand-me-down Ringo Starr t-shirt




Last week my granddaughter and I had the great pleasure of going to see Ringo Starr and The All Starr Band. You can read about it here. It was so awesome! It was a gift for her birthday (it must have been my birthday too) and I also gave her a t-shirt she could wear to the show which I had purchased at the last Ringo show I attended in 2008. I had only worn the shirt one time. Soon after we had gone to Detroit to attend a Kid Rock concert and I wore it to a day downtown which included a visit to the Hard Rock Cafe. I love the Hard Rock Cafes! I would quit my job to work at one I do believe if we had one close :o) It's always fun to look back!


The 3 photos of Ringo Starr and The All Starr Band are via The Fraze Pavilion. 
Apparently they only go back 5 years on the website and these were taken in 2008.
However, you can see great photos of all the shows in the past 5 years here.









Ringo Starr


Kid Rock 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!