Music Monday - Kenny Wayne Shepherd


Why yes, that is me with Noah Hunt, lead singer for the Kenny Wayne Shepherd band! This photo was taken at a local venue in 2009 when he was traveling solo with Blues Traveler. He's a Cincinnati boy so he wasn't far from home. Looks like we have both cut our bangs since then. I am thrilled to see he is back with Kenny Wayne for his new album, Goin' Home. I have been a fan since the beginning and I have seen them many times. One of my all time favorites to see live. I love love love the new album!



Kenny Wayne's dog, Dodge. He's a handsome fellow!




Video:  Kenny Wayne Shepherd - You Done Lost Your Good Thing

Kenny Wayne Shepherd

Did I say that I LOVE the new album? Yes I do, I do, I do!






2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I know how breathtaking it is to even just shake hands with a celebrity.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I met Chris Isaak and couldn't move! lol This night we also got to meet John Popper of Blues Traveler. I'll have to post that picture sometime. The blues community is filled with the nicest bunch of people. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!