Lovin' the peplum!


I have always really liked peplum tops or peplums on dresses. They give a nice little flounce to your outfit I think. I bought this top at the Modcloth sale last fall. Which, by the way, you need to watch for the sale this year. Items are usually 70% off. A great sale! I finally got a chance to wear it to my granddaughter's graduation a few weeks ago. I am so proud of her! She received lots of scholarships and awards. I got a lot of compliments on the top and lots of love for my pink shoes. I love bass shoes and these are no exception. They are so cute I only wear them occasionally so they will no doubt last me for years. I don't want to get them dirty quite yet. I also brought out my only 2 Gucci items that I own, a watch and a purse. I was styling to say the least!   









Summer flowers are in bloom! Just beautiful!



___________________________________
Outfit details:
Skirt: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Bass Oxfords
Watch: Gucci
Purse: Gucci


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!