Mother's Day


Mother's Day this year was back to business as usual with me, Jennifer and our moms going to LaComedia Dinner Theatre for brunch. My mom was gallivanting around Florida last year. She said her and I had been going since 1986 which was the year after my dad passed away. After so many years it's hard to keep track. We think Jennifer and Dot started joining us in the early 90's. Of course, there have been other years we have not made it for one reason or another but mostly every year you can count on us being there. Needless to say, it's become a tradition. This year we saw All Shook Up. A comedy which featured the songs of Elvis Presley. We loved it! It was a story of a guitar playing roust-about who rides into town and changes it forever with the power of love and rock and roll. I was ready for the day in my blue boots I've been trying to wear all winter. As it turned out everyone was wearing blue suede shoes in the play by the end so I fit right in and hadn't even thought of it beforehand. Don't you love it when that happens! 







_____________________________
Outfit details:
Flower Dress:  Pink Martini
Boots:  Modcloth (Lady in Rad in blue)





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, happy pictures, Darlene! And the cutest doggie face. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti, I had a wonderful day!

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!