Finally some sunny days


I've been working a lot lately so I haven't really been doing anything other than that it seems. Although with the weather shifting to prettier days I did mange to get some photos taken. I got a tri-pod awhile back so I could venture off my back porch which I tried for the first time yesterday and it seems to be the ticket. I can't wait to use it when I have more time. Too bad we can't all have a professional photographer at our beckoned call! lol

I purchased this dress last fall during the Modcloth sale. Although temperatures dropped before I had a chance to wear it, I now have a brand new dress that I got for practically nothing. Don't you love that? Not so much in the fall but it's awesome when spring arrives! I have been trying to incorporate some patterns into my wardrobe and I think this fits that bill. I have some others I can't wait to wear. Let's hope the weather cooperates. After a light snow in the middle of this month I guess anything is possible :o)

  
  





________________________________________
Outfit Details:
Dress:  Peaches and Cream (similar)
Sweater: (similar)
Booties: Bass Porter Booties (Google Shopping) (on eBay)




Video:  Bruce Springsteen - Waitin' on a Sunny Day (Official)

The Rising - Bruce Springsteen



Floral Dresses on Modcloth
Brown Booties on Modcloth
OASAP Spring and Summer Dresses Promotion Start from $16.90 Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!