Lightroom 5




I have been using Photoshop for quite some time but I have never really gotten the hang of it. I got as far as I needed to edit a bit and never learned any more about it. I have been wanting to take a class but when I mentioned it to my son he suggested that I purchase the Lightroom software. He said it was easier to use and was probably more up my alley for my purpose, which is just to enhance my photos I take for fun. The edition I purchased is Adobe Lightroom 5. I just today started messing with it a bit and I must say he was right. I was able to figure out the basic settings in one session. If I can use it right off the bat, believe me anyone can. I can't wait to see what it will do when I actually do some reading up on it. 





  

  







Shutterfly Photo Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!