Wearing my Origami Owl necklace


On Saturday it was actually pretty enough to walk around a bit outside. It was wonderful to feel the warm sun on my face! Fadra had been sick so I didn't want her to get too excited but she couldn't help herself. She still had to chase Fiona. Of course, you know how cats are, she likes to taunt her and then ignore her. It's funny! I kept our venture outdoors short and it was nice while it lasted. Fadra is so much like a baby I swear. Afterwards she wanted me to sit with her and slept about 2 hours. My son laughs at me and asks if I do realize that she is a dog. I realize she is but I don't think she realizes she is! 

While walking around and taking a few photos it occurred to me that I hadn't featured my Origami Owl necklace that I got for Christmas on the blog so since I had it on I thought I would take a picture and share. I really love it and it's such a novel idea. Pretty cool! It is a locket necklace that opens up for small personal charms. You can change them in and out to tell your story. They have lots of different styles of lockets,  necklaces and charms. My daughter-in-law had a party for the holidays and my mom got me the necklace, the I love you sign and the dog paws. My granddaughter got me a blue heart because that is her favorite color and she loves me she said. Then after finding out my best friend had bought one for her mom and her mom-in-law but not for herself I decided to get her one for her gift. I got her one just like mine along with a best friends heart which splits and I gave her half and I kept the other half. She loved it! There are several other charms I need to fill my necklace which I plan to pick up soon. I want a wedding ring and a tube of red lipstick for sure but what I want to know is where is my frog, people? I have a friend who would love to sell you whatever you would like. Check Kim out here and be sure to pick up one of these awesome necklaces for yourself and don't forget your best friend. Everyone I know who has one absolutely loves it!







_____________________________________
Outfit Details:
Sweater Top: The Gap (similar)
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: UGG
Necklace: Origami Owl





Video: Beck - Think I'm In Love (Official)

Think I'm In Love - Beck




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!