This year's wedding anniversary



Time of year to celebrate our wedding anniversary once again and what happens two hours before we are to leave for reservations at our favorite restaurant? Well it starts to snow without stopping and there's no way we can drive an hour to eat. Oh, how I missed the Grand Finale Restaurant but what is a girl to do. You can't fight mother nature! Since I have been changing things up I had decided to forego red this year and wear a blue sweater with my blue boots. The snow also took care of that. I could not wear my boots in the weather. We made the best of it and at least made it to town to eat. We went to the Florentine Hotel once more. We hadn't eaten there in awhile and then ended up going two times in two weeks. At least I got my own picture this time. Actually the reason I first went to the Grand Finale years ago was because the bar that used to be in the Florentine was sold to them when it was redecorated years ago. Delicious food and good conversation so all was not lost on the weather.  Love was in the air!




 

 


___________________________________
Outfit details:
Sweater: (similar)
Dress: Calvin Klein (little black dresses)
Boots: Anne Klein (black boots)







Video: Sheryl Crow - Jukin' - Audio Only (official) 

Jukin’ - Ghost Brothers of Darkland County

4 comments:

  1. A handsome couple, a gorgeous doggie, and beautiful snow - you are right, Darlene - love is in the air! It's great to see you again. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patti. It's always so nice to hear from you. I'm going to try and post more over at Visible Monday. I love looking at all the lovely ladies! As always thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Sorry for your snow. It's disrupted my entire holiday season! No one is sorrier than the restaurant owners, I know.
    Glad to see you back at Visible Monday ... you look lovely and as Patti says, are part of a handsome couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, nice to see you. I am so sick of snow. I thought I was going to have to call a proctologist just to have the bug removed from my ass that the snow has given me! lol Hang in there, spring is right around corner! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!