I've been crocheting!


I've been waiting until the first of the year to start listing items in my eBay store again. The last couple of years I have been helping my mom get established on her own page and I have only been listing a few things here and there. I have had so many other things going on that I've pushed it to the back of the burner. Now that things have settled down I'm ready to get back into the swing of it. I really do enjoy it! I made scarfs for all the ladies in the immediate family and a couple of friends and they loved them so much I thought I would make some to sell. You can find me at motherdaughtercrochetcreations.com. And you can find my mom's baby items at audreycrochet. Keep an eye out as I hope to continue to add items as I get them made. If you have something in mind you would like to have crocheted give me a holler, one of us may be able to make it for you. 








1 comment:

  1. Your scarves are lovely! Congrats on re-opening the shop :)

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!