What does a girl have to do to get a pair of Dr. Martens?


I don't know if it is all the snow we have been having, with plummeting temperatures weekly, or watching Miley spin around on that wrecking ball but I have been wanting a pair of Dr. Martens boots so much! Of course, unlike Miley I plan to wear clothes with mine :o)

I just love boots! I always have. Trudging along in my boots even when they weren't in style. Imagine my joy at the current trend of boots with everything! Can a girl have too many pairs of boots? I certainly don't think so!

Silver Party Dress: (similar)//Black Shawl (similar)

  
Dr. Martens                         Lady in Rad Boot               Zip Right Up Boot
$119.99                                  $39.99                                   $54.99    

I have the Lady in Rad boot in blue. Pure love!

Video: Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Official)







1 comment:

  1. Great boots.

    Hi_D
    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!