Music Monday - Sara Bareilles

Top: (similar)//Necklace: (similar)//Jean Skirt (similar)//Shoes: Converse//Purse: Coach

On my 50th birthday I had the pleasure of meeting Sara Bareilles at a Maroon 5 concert. She was so sweet! I had purchased her album of the moment and loved her music so I was thrilled that I got to meet her. Since that time I have followed her career and I absolutely love her latest album. She gave me inspiration to move on some matters that I may have let lie awhile. However, I was brave and said what I wanted and everything is working out just fine. It was good advice even though it is just a song, it seems inspiration can come in all forms. As you can see my picture is not very good but you can tell it is us. I had gone to see Kid Rock the same weekend and was down front taking pictures and security took my battery out of my camera so I couldn't take anymore pictures of him. Thus, my pictures had to be taken with a crummy cell phone camera. Needless to say cell phone cameras have come a long way. 


I was so happy for her to hear that her latest album The Blessed Unrest is nominated for a Grammy this year! I recommend following her on Facebook and Instagram. She's pretty awesome! Keeping my fingers crossed that she wins :)


Video: Sara Bareilles - Brave (Official)

Brave - The Blessed Unrest




2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun.

    Hi_D
    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!