A paisley find while thrifting


A few months ago I went through all my clothes and tried on everything that I hadn't had on for awhile. I must say it was one of the best things I've done in a long time. Now when I walk into my closet I can pull out anything on a hanger and know that it fits me. Of course, not everything goes with everything so I still have to mix and match but it's so much easier now to get dressed and not wear the same things over and over. I got rid of everything that did not fit me correctly at that moment. Three bags full actually! I gave a few things away, put a few things on eBay and took some stuff to Goodwill. While I was there I decided to look around a bit and left with an armful of clothes. 4 sweaters, 2 long skirts, 3 blazers and a dress, all for $32. After I got home I saw one of the sweaters I bought matched the paisley skirt I got perfectly. I haven't had anything with a paisley print since I was a child. For some reason I always think of kids or old people when I think of paisley but I am giving some new thought to it now that I am an old person myself. This skirt is the only paisley item I currently own but I am thinking I may have to open my mind to new patterns, even paisley! Now whenever I have some time I need to waste here in town I run to Goodwill and see if they have anything new. I always find some hidden treasure. I highly recommend checking out your local store!





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!