My Christmas Coat


Ok, so Santa didn't bring any of the black coats I had picked out but he did bring this little Jessica Simpson number. I love it! I hope Santa was good to you too. I'm back to work today after a little time off. A good time was had by all but like everyone else, I do believe I am glad Christmas is over this year. It's the first year we haven't had snow in some time and even though I complain about snow it does make for a more Christmasy Christmas. Even without snow Santa managed to find us all and God blessed us also. What more could I ask for? Nothing, I say.





Video: Stevie Nicks - Secret Love (Official)

In Your Dreams - Stevie Nicks






1 comment:

  1. Great coat. Thanks for following back.

    Hi_D
    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!