Lovin' this nail polish


I don't know about you but time seems to always be an issue with me. I'm not sure if I am just a procrastinator, lazy or just so busy that I can't seem to find time to get everything I want to get done finished but I know that I am always looking for ways to shave off those extra minutes. I am not usually a fan of quick dry polishes because by the time you apply a base coat, two coats of polish, top coat and/or quick dry top coat you might as well use whatever type of polish you want. No matter how fast drying it is that many coats are still going to take a little bit to dry. I've never found quick dry polishes to be that quick and they seem to be too thin for one coat or they smudge as you apply. However, I do love the Sally Hansen 30 second top coat which I always use when I do my initial manicure. I like having a bit of color on my nails so I keep them polished mostly all the time. If I start to chip a bit before I'm ready to redo I just add another coat of polish.

This summer I found Sally Hansen Insta Dri nail polish in Rose Run. Since then that color has been discontinued but they have many colors available. You can order online at Ulta (which I personally love) or find it at your local drug store. I found that in a pinch it takes me 2 minutes to apply one coat of this nail polish and be totally dry. I'm not talking about walking around afterwards kind of waiting a few extra minutes. I'm talking about putting a leash on a dog and taking her outside a minute after you've applied your polish. Fadra can testify she had no polish on her and my nails were not scuffed either :o)

The polish does have a flat wide brush and as with all quick drys it may take a time or two to master the brush and amount of polish you need. Too much and it will lay in your cuticles and take a bit longer to dry, not enough and it may smudge a bit as you apply but once you use it a few times I'm sure you will have it downpat and be as hooked as I am. I plan to stop and pick up some red for the holidays! Love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!