I've been missing John Lennon lately

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - John Lennon

I like the way John thinks. I always have. He is my favorite Beatle after all :o) Growing up an only child living in the country The Beatles kept me entertained and I feel blessed to have been born at the time when their music was coming out new. It was pretty awesome hearing the new albums as they came out and watching them on tv and in the movies. I've been talking about wasting time here lately and also listening to a lot of Beatles tunes for some reason (along with Happy Xmas (War Is Over) playing every hour on the hour), it has me missing John more than ever. When I came upon the above quote earlier today it made me smile. I definitely try to enjoy my time wasted so I guess I am not wasting time after all! lol Sounds like words to live by!









You May Say I'm A Dreamer But I'm Not The Only One ~
John Lennon - Imagine

Video: John Lennon - Mind Games (Official)

Mind Games - John Lennon & The Plastic Ono Band



2 comments:

  1. Great inspiring words from John Lennon. Thanks for sharing.
    You have a cool blog. I'm following you with GFC now. Hope you can visit my blog and return the favor.

    Hi_D
    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks so much for your kind words. I popped over and checked out your blog and I am now following you back. Love it! Nice to meet you.

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!