Playing in the leaves


It never occurred to me back when we moved to the country that my granddaughter had never raked up leaves and played in them. Since we all lived where there were not many trees none of us had many leaves. She's now an old pro and comes over every year and rakes herself up a big pile. Normally Fadra will play with her but this year she had just been to the beauty shop and so I had to say no. We spent the weekend around the house which meant no makeup for me and my outfit for the weekend consisted of sweatshirts, jeans and pajamas. It sure is nice when you can get by with it every so often!


Top: (Similar)///Jeans: Levis (Similar)///Boots: Ugg
Men's brown sweatshirt jacket: (Similar)








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!