TV - American Horror Story - Coven


What can I say, I love a good scary story! In my opinion American Horror Story is one of the best. I am really excited about the new season. It's all about witches this time around and what could be funner! Ever since I was a little girl and saw Glenda ask Dorothy if she was a good witch or a bad witch in the Wizard of Oz, or watched that crazy witch that always wanted to cook Bugs Bunny run after him, I have always loved stories about witches. Most are seen to be bad witches, horrible, wart riddled creatures hovering over cauldrons of potions that could do horrible things to you if you were the person she was conjuring against. You certainly do not want to be that person! I mean, just ask Dorothy or Bugs!  

This year stars: Evan Peters, Lily Rabe, Emma Roberts, Denis O'Hare, Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett, Alexandra Breckenridge, Jamie Brewer, Grey Damon, Alexander Dreymon, Christine Ebersole, Josh Hamilton, Danny Huston, Leslie Jordan, Patti LuPone, Kō Shibasaki, Gabourey Sidibe, Mare Winningham.  You can read more about it here.

American Horror Story has been my favorite show the last couple of years and I am really looking forward to this season. It's the one show that even though it may be recording on the dvr I still have to watch it at the time it comes on. I guess it would be considered a mini-series since each year it is a different story with different characters although the show has a lot of the same actors. So if you have not watched previous seasons it doesn't matter because it's a whole new story. Pretty cool I think! 

This year the story is set in New Orleans and begins October 9 on the FX network. Get out your black hat, your potion book, and practice your best witch laugh, the cauldrons are ready to boil!























No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!