Orange for Halloween


Happy Halloween everyone! The weather is rather warm here today but it's rainy and may storm tonight for trick or treat. I hope not for the sake of the kiddies but it isn't looking good. When I lived in the cul-de-sac we used to get a lot of trick or treaters but now that I'm out in the country I don't get any. I kind of miss it! I love seeing all the crazy costumes. 

I don't normally dress up but rather wear something in Halloween colors. Today I am wearing the only piece of orange clothing that I currently own. Being a redhead orange is definitely not my color but I found this dress on eBay for $5.00 last year and since everyone should have something orange for Halloween, or for a pop of color, I snatched it up. I wore it for the holiday last year paired with brown which you can see here. You can also find funny tips for a safe Halloween and a Rob Zombie video. All you ghouls and goblins be safe today whatever you do whether it be tricking or treating :o) I think a good scary movie is on my agenda tonight.

Dress: Tulle Clothing (similar)///Black Tee (similar)///Boots - Modcloth Urban Art Walk Bootie









No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!