Music Monday - Lady Gaga


Being a little monster myself I have been quite excited about the upcoming new album from Lady Gaga which is set to be released on November 11, 2013. It seems like forever since her last release. I had planned to wait to do a post about the new album once it came out but with seeing the Kia Soul Hamsters commercial every time I watch tv I guess I have her new single Applause on the brain and I love it. The commercial is so cute and the song is so catchy, what's not to love. Besides I couldn't resist posting this adorable picture of her and her little fellow, Fozzi. Now he's what I call cute!


Video: Kia Soul Hamster Commercial (Lady Gaga "Applause")
LadyGagaVEVO
ladygaga.com

Video: Lady Gaga - Applause







No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!