A blue dress on a hot day


The weather lately has been rather cool but the last few days have been sweltering, muggy hot. I finally scheduled my vacation and I am so hoping for pool weather so I can wear my new swimsuit. It looks like summer will be almost over before my toes dip into the pool. I've been trying to get some things done which mostly have been online or indoors or it's been too cold. I've been updating all the sites I like so if you decide to follow or connect to me I will have some updated content. Since sites are so easy to access through my iPhone I am hoping to be able to keep up. Getting things done I have been putting off so it is feeling good to get some things accomplished. Rather than thinking any more  I have made decisions and following through which not only feels good but feels awesome is more like it!

Dress: Modcloth (similar)///Shoes: Blowfish///Eyeglasses: Jessica McClintock 

I bought this dress last year to take to Florida with me but it wasn't quite right for my son's college graduation. I love the color and the material and it's perfect for work, though. I rotate it in my work wardrobe often, summer and winter. The  flats are so comfortable I've almost worn them out.

 

A few weeks ago Fadra got ahold of my eye glasses and chewed them up. So much so they couldn't be salvaged. It was a good thing I needed a new pair anyway or she would have been in a world of hurt! Yeah right, huh. I can't see to read without them so I had to take off work to get a new pair. I had to wear my pair I had before the broken ones which were not much help in seeing my work. Getting new glasses turned into a have-to-have them now situation. I have vision insurance which I hadn't used yet and as it turned out my eye doctor of many years did not accept it. I made a few calls and found an Eye Mart which did accept it. I was extremely happy with the service. My appointment was same day at 10:00 a.m. and I picked my glasses up after I got off work at 5. Complete with bifocals and Transitions Lenses. I would highly recommend them. They are like a well oiled machine. I was impressed!


My Hydrangeas are pink this year. I'm lacking something in my soil but they are pretty nonetheless and easy to grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!