May...Yay!


So happy the weather is finally letting up a bit. The problem with working 8-5 this time of the year is that it's still cold when you get up and then you sit at your window all day watching it warm up when all you want to do is go out and sit in the sun. I've been having a hard time concentrating. I had planned to post this on May Day but I was too busy daydreaming about sitting in the sun. I'm getting spring fever for sure!

I've ordered my new camera and currently awaiting its arrival today. Yay! I decided upon a Canon S110. It appears to have all the bells and whistles I want in a small size. I would have liked to have gotten another Sony Cybershot but I need to use a coupon and points from Office Depot through my office to be able to afford a new one at all after buying the expensive Nikon J1 last fall. However, Office Depot doesn't sell Sony products. Let's hope I love it! There is one more lens available for my Nikon which I hope to get soon and then I'll have everything I want. I love my Nikon, it's just a bit too large to carry around all the time. I love that I can still stick it in my purse if I carry a larger one, though. I highly recommend it so far. All the photos on this post were taken with it. I'm anxious to take lots of beautiful photos this spring and summer when everything is so colorful and beautiful. I'm thrilled to be getting the hang of this digital picture taking thing ♥  














Have a great weekend everyone! I plan to get my hands dirty if the weather holds up :o)


Video: Sass Jordan - Make You A Believer (Official)




4 comments:

  1. Hiуа! Quiсκ questiοn thаt's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trуіng tо
    find a template or ρlugin thаt might be able to
    resоlve this isѕue. If you have any suggestіοns, pleаsе shагe.
    Wіth thanks!

    Look іnto mу wеb-ѕitе: facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my homepage ... electric juicer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody essentially assist to make critically articles I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular put up amazing. Excellent activity!

    My blog post :: Hottest Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This ρost coulԁ nοt be written
    any bettеr! Reading through this post reminԁs mе of my old room matе!
    He always kеpt talking about this. I will forward this artiсle to him.
    Pretty ѕuгe he will havе a good rеad.
    Thank уou for sharing!

    my web pagе crearfacebook.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!