Changes

Wow, seems like just yesterday I was saying Yay for May and here it is the end of May already. I've had some changes going on which have had me in a holding pattern and I seem to have applied that to all aspects of life lately. Don't you hate that? Hurry up and wait is how I feel right now. And you know waiting is sometimes the hardest part. Especially things that are life changing. I keep telling myself that change is a good thing and to stop worrying. After all, a lot of what is happening has been my choice so why do I feel afraid to move forward. Because it's scary, that's why! Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Say what you have to say. Take up for yourself and hope for the best. No one is sick and thank God for that but it seems everyone has something stressful going on right now whether it be good, not so good or down right bad. Mostly things that will be good in the long run, I hope. Doesn't keep me from feeling like that old song, though, fools on the left of me, jokers on the right and I'm stuck in the middle ♥ (You can see a cover video  by Matchbox Twenty of "Stuck in the Middle" here.)





                      Video: Anna Kendrick - Cups



2 comments:

  1. Hang in there ... hope things resolve soon, and as you wish them to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes Jan! Always a joy to hear from you. I've been trying to incorporate a little George Costanza into my life and do the opposite...lol Regardless I'm not gonna let it bother me today :o) Hope you are doing well yourself!

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!