Think Pink


Things were looking up last week when these pictures were taken. The sun was shining and I had on my mauve shoes! 32 years beforehand I had given birth to a bouncing baby boy. All was good. This week has been an utter mess. Rainy and cold plus I've been having lots of trouble with machines. My car stopped on me yesterday. It was like it wasn't getting any gas when I first started it up. I made it up the road and it quit. I sat there a minute and started it back up and it ran fine after that. Art said it was probably the cheap gas I had been using but then later said I probably need some new spark plugs. I filled it full of some high test at lunch yesterday and so far so good, though. He'll have to take it in to get it worked on. My little Sony camera is now saying there is something wrong with the memory stick although I tried two. I know I am going to have to let it go and replace it. To top off my morning my tray for my keyboard broke on one side so I had to type with it laying sideways on my lap. I wore some jeans today and spent some time under my desk removing it. I moved my keyboard to my desktop which is going to take a little getting used to. Then to top it off the ladies' room toilet starting getting stuck so the top of the tank had to be removed to stop it after flushing. Of course, everything happened on a day when lots of clients were in the office so I had to run up and down the stairs in between typing sideways and worrying whether or not I was going to have to spend a fortune on my car. Yikes, feels like I should have stayed in bed with the covers pulled up. 


♥ Dress: Maggy London
♥ Sweater: American Living from JCPenney
♥ Belt:  Modcloth
♥ My Mauve Shoes: Kohl's

I purchased this pretty dress from eBay on the cheap. When I received it I loved the color but found the neckline a bit too low to suit me. I had purchased this sweater awhile back and found the color to match perfectly. I don't wear pink very often but on occasion I love it! When all else fails I say...think pink ♥ 








6 comments:

  1. Darlene you look wonderful- I love this shock pink on you. The dress is darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Bella. I've been meaning to stop over and say hi. I love the pink too but I think I have to be in the mood to wear it :o)

      Delete
  2. I like your style and all your looks, you are charming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Darlene! Looks like you had your own personal Mercury Retrograde! But you still look adorable in the pink. You cannot be old enough to have a 32 year old son! (There, if someone didn't say it today, they should have.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan, you are the sweetest! Actually the fellow on the left in the last picture is also my son and he's 34. Yikes! Let's change the subject! lol

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!