Music Monday - Olly Murs


It's been awhile since I've posted anything but Matchbox Twenty since I was so excited over the show we attended. I mean anticipation is half the fun, right? But it's time for some new music now. At least sometime soon when I change my cd's in my car :o) Anyway, I record the VH1 Top 20 Countdown every Saturday morning which I really enjoy. I don't watch it every week because, well, it's a countdown so alot of it is repetitive from week to week but I end up watching about once a month just to see what I've missed. The vj does visit difference places each week and has a guest so it really just depends on where they are and who they are talking to as to which episode I watch. It's always a good place to catch up on and watch the latest pop videos.

This week Olly Murs is at the number 13th spot with his song Troublemaker. It's catchy and I really like it. I hadn't heard of Olly Murs before so I think I may have to give him a listen. You can read about him here. I just may become his newest fan ♥ 
  
Video: Olly Murs - Troublemaker (Official)



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!