Yay! My camera remote works!


♥ Dress: Burlington Coat Factory
♥ Tee/Tights/Belt:  JC Pennys
♥ Boots: Modcloth

This is the first batch of outfit pictures I have gotten around to taking with my new camera using my remote and it worked like a dream. I can't believe how unbelievably simple it really was :o) Now if I can just work out a way to hide the damn thing! During the holidays I had to take a break from my online photography class but I am happy to say that I am getting back into the swing of it. Still don't know quite what I'm doing but I'm learning and isn't that what it's all about. I had a few minutes after work the other day so I thought I would venture around a bit to see if I could find a decent spot to take outfit pictures since it's still dark by the time I get home. I've taken a few around the office but haven't been really all that happy with them. No place where I know I can sit the camera up when I have a little time and be able to shoot a couple shots I know I'll like. I was on a mission to find the spot! I thought this hallway would be perfect since it has a lot of light without a bunch of eyesore sort of stuff sitting around but as it turns out the lights were in all the wrong places. I didn't care for it after all but I got a couple of decent photos I guess. It was major fun snapping a bunch of pictures without having to reset a camera each time, though.   



I think I found my sweet spot on the corner staircase. Yay again! ♥
(My plants look a bit limp. I'll have to remedy that by adding water! lol) 


I actually think a smaller brown belt closer to the color of my shoes would have looked better with this dress but the belt was new and I wanted to wear it to see how it felt wearing it all day for future reference. I bought this dress last spring to take to Florida and you can see those pics here. Who ever thought I'd be wearing a tropical print in the wintertime. You gals are rubbing off on me which is a very good thing!!


9 comments:

  1. Love how you're working this floral dress in the winter, Darlene - you look terrific! And I am still looking for the right photo-spot in my new house too so I feel your pain : > Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! I am trying to change things up a bit. A couple of years ago I would have never worn a tropical dress in winter but then again I probably didn't even own a tropical print :o)

      Delete
  2. So cute!
    Lovely in your floral dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics just make me smile! I cannot loosen up for a pose no matter who is taking my picture. Great everything; dress, tights, booties and your grin. I know you had the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jan! I have a hard time posing too. The one picture at a time certainly wasn't getting it. The new camera with remote is too awesome for words. Loosen up there girl. You have a beautiful smile yourself, you should work it!

      Delete
  4. I keep meaning to get a camera remote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well get your butt out there Wendy and pick yourself up one. I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  5. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Black Sequim Toes
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Black Sheepskin Toes
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 14CM Blue Leather Toes
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!