Vogue - Katy Perry's Inauguration Photo Diary


Katy Perry shared her personal photos and her stories of the Inauguration of President Obama on Vogue yesterday.  You can see all the pictures and read her story here which is pretty cool.  I am not a huge fan of hers but don't get me wrong I do like her. I hear her alot on the radio and catch her on tv occasionally and that's enough for me. I did get a huge kick over the whole Sesame Street cleavage uproar. She looked just fine to me and really pretty! People can be so uptight sometimes. Being a fan of John Mayer I am glad to see he looks very happy with her. Unlike some of his awkward photos with other girlfriends. Looks like they had a great time! I would love to hear a music collaboration from them. Let's keep our fingers crossed.



 



                     Video: Katy Perry and Elmo on Sesame Street


                     Video: Katy Perry - Wide Awake (Official)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!