So Fall has finally lured me in



So I've been a little grumpy lately. I always dread the upcoming cold weather that always comes with Fall so until the leaves start to change and I've pulled out my tights and sweaters I fight it off tooth and nail. It does no good but I guess I think if I keep holding onto summer it may not pass but, of course, it always does. The leaves are starting to change and everything is now so beautiful how can I possibly be mad at fall. Well I can't, so I've pulled out the tights and sweaters along with my camera and I say BRING IT ON! Watch out Winter I've got it out for you next ♥    








13 comments:

  1. I am grumpy too when fall starts to change the temperature! :) But you are right, all the colors around me are so pretty... :) Would you maybe like to follow one another??
    xx

    eve

    www.themefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eve, thanks for stopping by! I just keep telling myself to worry about the weather today and forget about tomorrow :o) The leaves are beautiful this weekend for sure!

      I would love to follow!

      Delete
    2. Followed back! So let's enjoy this weather before the winter comes :) snow it's beautiful for sure...but I can't stand the cold! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      I love blackberries!!!!

      Delete
  3. I love this pictures!

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Following you now :o)

      Delete
  4. I just came across your wonderful blog and I am really impressed. I a new follower :)

    Greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just popped over and started following you. ove your blog! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. great pictures and song!:)) would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and maybe facebook?? let me know dear:)) have a great weekend!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks i followed you back on gfc

    Follow my blog with Bloglovin
    http://www.facebook.com/elcoffre
    https://twitter.com/elcofre_nicarag
    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post.^^
    Maybe follow each other????
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by. Following you now :o)

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!