How to tie a scarf and a bow via Modcloth video

I am not much for wearing scarfs even though I can crochet some pretty nice ones. I don't know why I don't wear them more. They are beautiful on other ladies but have just never been for me. I think it's because they feel bulky, most too long to do anything with, and the more I wrap them around my neck the bulkier they feel. My thick hair doesn't lay well over a bulk of fabric around my neck either so even though I make them for other people I don't normally wear them unless it's below zero. Obviously I have never learned how to tie them in those neat ways that you see people wear them. After watching this video I think I may have to give them a shot :o)

Modcloth also included a video on how to tie the perfect bow...bonus!!
Videos are via The Modcloth Blog








4 comments:

  1. Hello dear I just found your blog by chance, and I'm already following!

    I hope you to come visit my. kiss

    http://coisasdanadya.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love,

    Great post and so beautiful videos!!!

    you have a super blog here.

    we can follow each other if you want!

    Happy Sunday!

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! I like to wear scarves, so the tips are just in time))

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know :)

       xx
       Tali
       www.Fetishists-Notes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by ladies. Can't wait to check out your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!