Concert Series: Miranda Cosgrove


On August 10, 2011 we took our granddaughter to see Miranda Cosgrove, you know Nickelodeon's iCarly (she also played the band manager in School of Rock). Ashley knows every episode by heart and Miranda's solo album had just came out. We were all very excited! Especially my hubby who stated if he never watched iCarly again or listened to the cd it would probably be too soon for him. Of course, he had a blast regardless of his taste in tv and music!


 

We went shopping for Ashley before the show and I let her pick out her outfit. A little fashionista I do believe. The hat was totally her idea! All items are from Kohls. I picked up the white skirt for myself and my top was from the Modcloth end of summer sale last year. I think you all know my old kicks :o) I, thankfully, finally got a couple of new pairs which you can see here and here.


We had 4th row seats and they allowed the kids to go down front which meant Ashley had a front row view. She was up there hand slapping and dancing like she was hot stuff. It certainly made us laugh. She met a little girl next to us who was with just her dad and who was also a bit younger. Ashley asked if she could take her down front and her dad let her. She watched out for her and they had a ball. The dad was so grateful I think he even enjoyed himself :o) Kids having a great time always puts a smile on everyone's face! Not to mention it was a great show all around! We had alot of fun teasing her about Greyson Chance. He hand slapped her, smiled and sang to her. You couldn't have wiped the smile from her face. I kept acting like I was swooning and swearing to never wash my hand and saying I was her :o)

I think she's in love ♥


Then it was time for Miranda! No lip syncing for that gal. She was awesome! 







 




 


Did I mention the weather was beautiful with a big full moon?


What a great time we had! A night to be remembered ♥


The next morning I got online to check the website for professional pics at Fraze.com - Miranda Cosgrove. Unfortunately I learned that after Miranda left Ohio her bus had an accident and she broke her ankle which meant she had to cancel her last few concert dates. What a shame. Everyone is ok now though. 

 
Photo credit: ksdk.com


I love that Ugg boot :o)

Check out the Miranda Cosgrove interview from our local radio morning show, Mix 107.7, the day of the show.

The video choice is not from our concert evening but was the only one I could find of my favorite song...Bam! Love it!

Video:  Miranda Cosgrove - Bam (live)




Shop For Cute Dresses At LuLu*s




2 comments:

  1. Aw, these photos of you and your granddaughter are so sweet - how great that you took her to see one of her favorite singers! You both look fabulous and thanks for sharing your adventures with Visible Monday : >

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to let out that inner child in us all every now and again :o) I'm working on a photo book and thought I'd share the memories.

      Thanks for the compliment! Always a pleasure to hear from you.

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!