WOW, over 10,000 views!!

It was thrilling to pop in today and see that my small spot on the internet has been viewed over 10,000 times now. Yay! I know that's not alot for some folks but it was thrilling for me. I love the blogging world! I have been so inspired by others. I am currently trying my hand at learning photography. With a new camera in hand I took my first pictures tonight. With the weather cooling some I hope to be posting a bit more so I hope you will enjoy my photos as well as my stories. Thanks for stopping by!

 
I'll be shooting pictures like a pro before you know it!



The above picture was taken with my Nikon Coolpix camera (which is a small point and shoot model) and the bottom one with my new camera. Both were taken on auto mode and I can see a difference. I thought if I was going to learn photography I wanted a nicer camera to work with. I plan to learn to use my point and shoot fully also. This is going to be fun!




4 comments:

  1. Hi there, thanks so much for stopping by and fore your comment. Congrats on the success of your blog! I also use a Nikon Coolpix, its pretty great, your photos came out really clear. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been using my coolpix other than on auto and I'm finding out that is a shame. I'm learning it will do so much more and have read that most point and shoots will if you know what settings to use. Those settings are what I am now trying to decipher! Wish me luck on that one :o)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the new camera. I transitioned from a point and shoot to a Canon Rebel xsi and loved the way it upped my shutterfly game. You're gonna have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a Canon 35mm that I loved but after my digital Sony got ruined at a concert I bought a small Canon point and shoot and I wasn't fond of it so I got the Nikon Coolpix which I like much better. I was torn between a Canon or a Nikon when I went dslr but when Nikon came out with the J1 I knew that was the camera I wanted and I've been saving my pennies so I was thrilled when I finally got it. In reviewing cameras I read the Canon Rebel xsi is one of the best. You take great photos!

      Delete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!