On a sweatshirt kind of day I wore something else :o)



♥ Shoes - Converse
♥ Shirt/Sweater/Belt - Burlington Coat Factory
♥ Shorts - Levis

On a cool day like today after it stormed all night, when it's still summer so the afternoon is warm, I would normally throw on a sweatshirt but today I said no to the temptation. I am so pleased that I did! The fashionistas are rubbing off on me....well a little anyway :o)




I found this great picture of my dad while trying to find another picture of something totally different. I thought he was the coolest and I guess he was ♥


Shop For Cute Dresses At LuLu*s



2 comments:

  1. The picture of your dad is awesome, Darlene! How great that you found it. And you look ready for fun, too, in your cool Levis and Chucks. Thanks so much for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti! I wish my mom would have let me hop on the back of that bike :o)

    I want a colorful new pair of Chucks. I'm thinking lilac or baby blue. I think that would have brightened up my outfit.

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!