Music Monday - Edgar Winter, Johnny Winter and Rick Derringer




Edgar Winter is by far one of my favorite artists! He ROCKS! His show was the second one I saw live without my parents when I was about 14. I was hooked! Over the years I have saw him many times, the last being a few years ago when he toured in Ringo's Allstar band (how awesome was that? Totally!). He is currently touring in the classic rock n blues tour with his brother Johnny Winter who is an awesome blues guitarist. To round up the lineup is Rick Derringer who is a member of Edgar's band, you know the All American boy who sang Rock and Roll Hootchie Koo, Leslie West (Mississippi Queen) and Kim Simmonds from Savoy Brown. 3 days till I am second row! I am so excited. I'll be wearing a new ModCloth dress to boot. I'll be telling you all about it soon.  ♥




This video is how the fellows looked back in day. Ohhhlalala on the skin tight bodysuit Rick is wearing. After all it was the 70's :o) Now you see why I liked them for more than their music! Funny stuff! lol








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!