You can find me on Instagram now

I'm back from my visit to Florida to see my son graduate. Had a great time and I am bursting with pride! Pictures to come. I thought in the meantime I would share my first experiences with Instagram on my iPhone and what can I say I absolutely love, love, love and love it some more. Since I adore taking pictures the Instagram App was very appealing to me and I've found it is really cool. I really love the different filters you can use. However, I do think the camera on the phone works great just by itself. I'm still getting the hang of it but I did learn a good tip from one of the other bloggers about the Instagram App (sorry I don't remember which, all the gals are always so helpful it's hard to remember who says what). Instagram is an app that you take pictures through your camera but then you have different filters you can use on the pics for different effects. In public mode you can follow other people and they can follow you. If you want to take pictures through the filters on Instagram but do not want your pictures to appear in your thread you just turn on your airplane mode. I tried this while out of town and it works great. The pictures just save to your phone as if you had taken them with your camera. I haven't sat down and figured out how to follow anyone yet but if you would like to follow me you can find me at  @darlindarlene
 

 

 

 


Be sure and visit me!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, I am your newest follower:) Would love if you followed back!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!