Now this is just too weird!



So I go into the post from my former blog which features a Madonna video, after publishing my Madonna post a few minutes ago, to close out the tab and I could not believe my eyes (I hadn't gotten around to burning them out yet), low and behold I had posted a Madonna video one year ago to the day. I had to look at the calendar twice! I rarely even pop over there but thought I would link to that beautiful video from back in the day. Today has been a rather strange and unusual day for some odd reason anyway but that is just too weird. I don't know what to make of it. I guess I like to listen to Madonna in the spring. Then again maybe Madonna is telling me to stop worrying about the rain and join the wild girl's club? I have been wanting me some of those heels! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!