Movies: The Sorcerer's Apprentice



I love this movie!!


My favorite scene is when the apprentice wants to take the easy way out just like in Fantasia, he ends up in trouble too! As lovingly called "the mop scene".



Of course, the Sorcerer is awesome!


Even the bad guys are cool!


This is a romantic scene which is beautiful!


And, of course the Sorcerer's Apprentice saves the world, and love survives too!
It has it all!

Did watching a stupid movie ever make you stop and think about something in your own life? That's what happened to me while watching this movie awhile back. There is a scene in which the roommate tells the apprentice that he needs to start participating in life more and I thought, you know that's exactly what I need to do. Participate more! I kind of feel like things have been on hold with me for awhile but it looks like, hopefully, things are going to work out so I've been trying to participate more and worry less. It seems to be having a positive affect so far :o) I highly recommend it. Also, if you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend it too. There is some beautiful cinematography. It's now one of my top ten favs!







1 comment:

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!