Mother's Day


Mother's Day was fun this year! Happy Days was playing at the local dinner theatre. It was pretty good but we've seen better shows. The flaming volcano me and my bff share always makes it worth it, though. Of course, visiting with our moms is the best! I also had a nice visit with my son, a drive in the country and enjoyed lots of good tunes and good company. A wonderful day ♥

 



Jennifer was styling in her long sweater, shorts, sandals and tee combo. I love her belt.
Looking good girl!


Our moms were matching in their color scheme and looked great! I guess great minds think alike!





I was wearing the Aloe Again dress from Modcloth. It was a final sale and is no longer available so I'm glad I snatched it up! You can still buy it through Collectif Company through the link above. I wore the dress all day and it was really comfortable and I got alot of compliments. I really liked the dress although I felt as though I were Scarlet O'Hara wearing something I took off the curtain rod :o)



I hope you all had a wonderful day!


You can see my post of us from Mother's Day last year here.



2 comments:

  1. Darlene, you have the best, most contagious smile! That's a wonderful dress, and thanks for sending us to the Collectif site -- they have some fab things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so elegant and this skirt is perfect!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!