Coach Factory is having a sale on eBay




Coach is by far my favorite brand of purse! I don't have room for storage so I don't have a large collection of purses but hope to remedy that soon by turning a spare room into a walk-in closet :o) Wish me luck on that one! I usually buy a purse and then carry it for years. They last *forever*. I have a big one for everyday and a small one I take on a day out or some such. I am in need of a new one badly and it just so happens Coach Factory is currently running a sale on eBay. With an upcoming plane trip I think I may have to have the above lilac one. I don't know how long ago the sale started but there's one day left. Although they probably have them often. You can check the sale out here.



Coach stock photos

I love all of these! Decisions, Decisions! They have tons of styles ♥

Update: I scored the lilac bag above and the small wallet to match :o) In comparing prices and looking for Coach purses I  snatched up a "mint condition" red purse just like my little black one that I can't let go of but is worn to a frazzle. I look for one on eBay at least every few months and this is my first find at even a remote replacement. Bonus!




3 comments:

  1. Coach is my favorite too! Such classic, timeless designs!

    Mix and Match Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yup this paragraph is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging.
    thanks.
    Have a look at my blog post - Business help

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!