Spring must be here, the daffodils are in bloom




After staying up last night till all hours watching the Leprechaun movies I must be running a little slow this morn. It was such a beautiful morning I decided to take some pictures of my daffodils, which are just now beginning to bloom. I then decided to do a draft post but I posted this post by accident without anything in it! lol I had planned to post it later and add all kinds of goodies about the beautiful daffodil but alas I must post. I guess I really should get some rest because while messing around the other day I ended up following myself! I had to laugh at that one but then I found it's pretty cool looking at my stuff in the mix with everyone else in the reader. I love the google reader! If you are not using it you should :o)

Have a beautiful Sunday! I'll be heading to bed early tonight ♥





1 comment:

  1. Was one of them Chasing Leprechauns, on the Hallmark channel?

    I not only loved that movie for its Irishness, I had the sudden urge to dive into celtic spirituality. I do have a book about shamanism in Ireland and did get that book out for an hour of reading. But then the mood passed...

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!