Valentine's Day


Yesterday was Valentine's Day which is also my wedding anniversary. This year made 14 years. I guess wonders really do never cease :o) The year we got married Valentine's Day landed on a beautiful 60 degree Saturday. It was perfect! Although it's never been that warm since then yesterday was pretty nice. I was actually able to wear heels rather than boots. Maybe next year on our 15th I'll be laying on a beach somewhere ♥


♥ Dress: Calvin Klein
♥ Coat: Ann Taylor
♥ Shoes: Croft and Barrow



We almost always head to Cincinnati to the most marvelous restaurant The Grand Finale. It's a restaurant set in an old house and has alot of personality, not to mention the best food! After steak and lobster and a few beers I thought I was going to pop before I got home. We had a great time!



They have a small bar upstairs we like to sit in for awhile before we go down and eat. Lots of antiques and old nostalgic stuff. I didn't get any pictures of the actual dining area downstairs which is more fancy. By then I was so ready to eat and the place was so crowded the opportunity never arose. They have a lovely outside area in the summertime too. Very lovely place and one of my all time favorites. One of those little out of the way gems you love to find! 


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I certainly did :o)

I love you like a love song, baby ♥





ModCloth



1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a fabulous anniversary - and your gorgeous red dress added to the spirit! Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday, you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!