What a beautiful day!


We have been having some beautiful weather here in the heart of the midwest. It has me dreaming of flowers instead of wondering how I'm going to get home in the snow which is normal for this time of year but we've only had one dusting so far. It doesn't feel like January but after the last couple of years a mild winter is welcome. I've been waiting for a nice snow to take some pics of my new coat but I'm happy to keep on waiting.

This picture was taken where I saw the UFO awhile back. I still can't figure out what that was but haven't seen anything strange in this area lately, only this lovely sunset. Keeping my eyes open, just hope I don't run into anything which has more eyes than I do. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by!